Latest #travelasia Posts
- Mũi Né
- If there’s one thing I’ve learnt this year it’s that you have greater power in numbers
1 minute ago
- EGGETTES 🤤
Doesn’t matter if they’re on their own or filled with ice cream, peanut butter or cookie dough...we’ll take the lot 😍
Locations: Eat With Me (Tsuen Wan), Modos (Mong Kok) and our personal fave Oddies Foodies (Central)
7 minutes ago
- One Dim Sum
- When in HK, EAT DIM SUM! .
Took me almost 1.5hours to queue for this Michelin star Dim Sum restaurant, and there are only limited number of chairs outside the restaurant to sit. We had to stand under the sun the whole time we were waiting for our queue number to be called, and the heat was just making me doubt if I really wanted to go through all this pain just for my lunch.
When it was finally our turn, and we had a taste of the food, I guess the rave makes sense. The fillings in their dimsum were very generous and fresh, and my favourite would be their steamed custard bun and fried beancurd with shrimp. The skin of their steamed buns were so soft and fluffy, and I personally feel like the skin contributes a lot to how much I would like a bun regardless of their fillings. .
My mum and sister liked their Cheong Fun because they think that the coriander in them added an extra taste to it, though I didn’t really like it for the exact same reason.
But after all that, would I queue another 1.5hours just for this? Probably not. As good as the food was, it probably still wasn’t worth the 1.5hours wait under the sun. Or maybe I just had overly high expectations after all the pain 😅
6 minutes ago
- Hangten Rooftop
- Tunes, good food and friends - That’s our Monday😎Come along tonight and enjoy our open mic night and woodfired pizza & pastas✌🏽🔥
13 minutes ago
- We visited Ninh Binh for 2 days because we wanted to see how boatmen paddle using their feet in Tam Coc. But due to overcast weather, we ended up seeing it in Trang An. We did the short boat tour in Trang An and spent 3hrs paddling and visiting one grotto after another before heading back to Hanoi.
6 hours ago
- Dopo circa 3 ore di viaggio, tra risaie e colline verdissime, siamo arrivati alla prima tappa, il famosissimo Wat Rong Khun o Tempio Bianco. Mentre la maggior parte dei templi vanta secoli di storia, il Wat Rong Khun venne costruito a partire dal 1997 ed è ancora in costruzione. visto da lontano, splende talmente tanto da sembrare fatto di porcellana. Avvicinandovi scoprirete che invece è fatto principalmente di stucco e gesso e ricoperto di piccoli specchietti che riflettono la luce e lo rendono scintillante. Per accedere al tempio dovrete attraversare il ponte che passa tra le sculture di braccia tese, una sorta di terra dei dannati, simbolo della bramosia prima di poter entrare nella stanza sacra. Qui però, non troverete scene della vita di Buddha come da tradizione, ma icone e simboli dell'epoca moderna, da Hello Kitty a Superman.
#travelduo #travelcouple #experiencetheworld #chiangrai #tailandia #thailand #asia #amazingthailand #thailandinsider #lostinthailand #visitthailand #ig_thailand #thaitraveling #thailandtravel #thailandgram #travelasia #destinationearth #travelphotography #awesomeearth #earthing #adventurebound #theglobewanderer #traveladdict #travelogue #photodaily #exploretheworld #wearefromearth #followmytravel #worldnomads #roamtheplanet
14 minutes ago