Latest #stanleyclarkeband Posts
- Čtyřnásobný vítěz Grammy Stanley Clarke se během své více než čtyřicetileté kariéry stal mezi
baskytaristy „živoucí legendou“. Jako vůbec první v historii ovádl stejně mistrnně jak akustický
kontrabas, tak elektrickou baskytaru. A jako první jazzový hráč na baskytaru i kontrabas ve stylu fusion se také vydal na sólová, celosvětově vyprodaná turné. Na kontě má přes čtyřicet alb a v roce 2011 získal s kapelou Stanley Clarke Band cenu Grammy za nejlepší současné jazzové album. Spolu s Chickem Coreou a Lenny Whitem založil Clarke klíčovou fusion skupinu Return to Forever. Tato formace získala v roce 2012 s projektem Forever cenu Grammy i Latin Grammy za nejlepší jazzové instrumentální album.
Clarkovo netrpělivě očekávané nové album The Message vyšlo u Mack Avenue Records 29. června 2018. Samotný Clarke ho charakterizuje jako „funky, melodické, muzikální, moderní a svěží, s bohatými multižánrovými vlivy.“ Z celého alba, včetně skladeb od členů kapely, Beky Gočiašviliho, Mika Mitchela a Camerona Gravese, vychází velká síla, oduševnělost i fascinující hudební mistrovství. Ke Clarkovi se na novém albu připojili také hostující umělci, rapper a beatboxer Doug E. Fresh, trumpetista Mark Isham, saxofonista Doug Webb, a dále Steve Blum a vokalisté Skeyler Kole a Trevor Wesley.
Koupit vstupenky pro ticketstream.cz #stanleyclarke #stanleyclarkeband #bluenotenyc #jazzfusion #birthdayweekend #vintagebass #bassguitar #bassgram #bassist #bassplayer #custombass #signaturebass #shred #shed #jazz #jazzist #alembic #alembicbass #alembicbasse
14 October, 2018
- ❤️”Hey! 女孩!
我只是想要再多看妳ㄧ眼!” “讓我們永遠記得現在的樣子吧” “告訴我，男孩，
12 October, 2018
- This is the fifth and last video of the tribute to Stanley Clarke that I filmed last night on my smartphone.This solo composition was based on Stanley's Acoustic Phrases from the Stanley Clarke album from 1975.This is me just improvising spontaneously and musically quoting some of Acoustic Phrases throughout the solo .Acoustic Phrases was the first acoustic classical folk bass composition I ever heard and that track was a turning point for my bass playing even on an electric bass.I used some different A minor scales and figures in this solo and tried to keep the atmosphere of this solo close to the feeling of the original Acoustic phrases composition.I added some of the Victor Wooten triplet thumb pluck technique for variety so hopefully the bass players out there like this.Thank you Stanley Clarke for the bass and musical inspiration. #StanleyClarke #stanleyclarkeband #Acousticelectricphrases2018 #Jamesraylight #bassguitar #solobassist #bassvideos
9 October, 2018
- This is part two of the Acoustic Electric Phrases video tribute that I filmed last night to honor Stanley Clarke ,the great jazz and fusion basssist,composer,songwriter,producer,film scorer ,and all around great man.I played a spontaneous improvisation in A minor like Acoustic phrases but I added some of my own bass technique borrowed from from Victor Wooten to create a new version of an acoustic electric phrases composition.This is a spontaneous improvisation work in progress so half of this video is the same as the last video but with a different ending with some right hand string skipping thumb triplets for any bass players out there.The Stanley Clarke album from 1975 changed the way I played bass so I just want to upload these videos to Instagram.These bass techniques took me eighteen years to learn starting in 1999 so here is some more bass technique as a learnable lesson to any bass players out there on how to play a folk classical style of bass playing like acoustic phrases by Stanley Clarke but on an electric bass with flat wound D'Addario Chromes strings. #stanleyclarke #stanleyclarkeband #acousticphrases1975 #Acousticelectricphrases2018 #bassvideos #solobassist #bassguitar #bass
9 October, 2018
- This is part of another Stanley Clarke tribute video I filmed last night on my smartphone playing some of Stanley Clarke's Acoustic Phrases on my ESP elect electric bass strung with D'addario Chromes flatwound strings long scale regular gauge strings.Stanley's Acoustic Phrases impressed me when I first heard that in 1991 and I always wanted to be able to play some of this solo bass composition even on an electric non acoustic bass.I have been working on my left hand vibrato for about ten years and my bass tone and technique for the last thirteen years plus the previous twenty years of bass playing to try to play bass better and get some of the sound I was trying to achieve toneally on my bass.This is some of Stanley's solo the very beginning musical quotes but I changed the scales and added some newer ascending arppegio techniques in a spontaneous impr ovisation of a new Acoustic Electric phrases as a tribute to one of the ultimate bass players Stanley Clarke. #stanleyclarke #stanleyclarkeband #acousticphrases1975 #Acousticelectricphrases2018 #solobassist #bassguitar #bassvideos
9 October, 2018
- This is me playing a second bass tribute video of Stanley Clarke's Quiet Afternoon in my own way starting with the melody of that song.Quiet Afternoon is from the School Days album released in the mid to late seventies and that album along with the first Stanley Clarke album, A Journey to Love,and the Sony Live 1976-1977 albums had a big musical and personal influence on my bass playing and life so I wanted to say thank you to Stanley and play a bass tribute to him with this different version of a Quiet Afternoon that I filmed last night .I changed some of the sections around and added a small sampling of a slower played descending scalular bass run that is somewhat Stanleysque .Stanley is a great bassist and I am still working on my bass playing twenty seven years after hearing his music in 1991.So here is a newer Quiet Afternoon with some different palm muted right hand and slap rhythm with the left hand vibrato that took me a couple of years to figure out and control .Thanks for the bass and musical inspiration Stanley Clarke. #stanleyclarke #stanleyclarkeband #solobassist #bassguitar #bassvideos
9 October, 2018
- This is me playing some of Lopsy two which is a different version of Lopsy Lu by Stanley Clarke as a living tribute to Stanley Clarke the great jazz and fusion bass player,composer,teacher, film scorer,producer,and all around inspirational cool guy.I started listening to Stanley Clarke in 1991 and the cd Stanley Clarke which was released the same year I was born in 1975 changed my musical and personal direction after hearing that cd.The cd cover is on the wall in this video and after hearing Stanley's mastery of his bass acoustically and electrically I knew I had a lot of practice hours ahead of me to try to learn some of Stanley's bass techniques.Stanley is one of the greatest bassists and contemporary composers ever so I just wanted to say thank you to him because he is on the cover of Bass Player magazine on Instagram I believe or there was a Stanley Clarke post on Instagram so I filmed a couple of tribute video videos of me playing some of his music and style that I learned the last twenty seven years after first hearing Stanley Clarke's bass playing and music. #stanleyclarke #stanleyclarkeband #bassguitar # #bassvideos #solobassist
9 October, 2018
- This is a new photo I just took with a Stanley Clarke cd cover from 1991 that I bought in the background to pay a living tribute to Stanley Clarke the great jazz and fusion bass player,songwriter,composer,multi instrumentalist,film scorer,producer,and all around cool guy.I filmed some bass videos that I played some of my own versions of Stanley's music in my own way that I hopefully will post right after I post this .Stanley is on the new Bass Player magazine cover on Instagram or there was a Stanley Clarke post on Instagram so I figured I would post this photo of me and the Stanley Clarke 1975 cd cover because that cd changed how I played bass and inspired me ty o become a better bassist which I am still working on. #stanleyclarke #stanleyclarkeband #espbasses
9 October, 2018