Latest #nigerianfoodie Posts
- Lagos, Nigeria
- 💯 Lavish Assorted Beef Stew......Too Much groove for the Public Holiday.....Happy Maloud Nabiyi to our Muslim Brothers & Sisters.....Oya bring ur Plates😁😁😁
4 hours ago
- Dinner inspiration gracing your timeline.
Served and photographed by @savourous
The Nigerian Rice Festival
On the 8th and 9th of December 2018
At the Adeyemi Bero Auditorium Alausa
Registrations are still ongoing. register through the link on bio.
Tag us for a feature!!!
8 hours ago
- Ogun, Nigeria
- We've been so busy with processing since Morning that we forgot to open our online shop 😁😁. Thank God for the public holiday, we broke our rules today, first time we are processing on a tuesday😄, demands has to be met.😑.
Kindly send ur orders , click on link on bio or send us a DM ...
Stone free ofada rice/ white garri / snails/ smoked catfish/ grounded chilli pepper/ crayfish / palmoil / yellow garri / dried ponmo / dried locust beans / suya spice.
9 hours ago
- House Party Event Center
- Need a space for your last minute End of the Year event? We've got you!
Here's the details of our space:
Main Event Room 80 - 120 guests
Screen Room 40 - 60 guests
Event room 60 - 80 guests
Garden space for 150-200 guests.
For bookings, call 08094884879
It's suitable for:
All night parties
10 hours ago
- Badore Ajah Lagos
- A client's bowl of stew ..
#meatoffals (fuku and shaki)
#boiledeggs (client requested them to be over- boiled)
All she needs do is warm a bit and serve for her family after a long day at work !
We help make living in Lagos less stressful for you😁
Kindly send me a DM or call 07038566362 Thanks..
12 hours ago