Latest #hairstylist Posts
- И вот такие кудряшки для красотки Натальи ❤️👌❤️ ❤️ #прическанавыпускной #прическинасвадьбу #прическаминск #свадебныепрически #свадебнаяприческаминск #парикмахерскоеискусство #прическиминск #прическаминск #локоныминск #укладкаволосминск #красотаспасетмир #hairstyle #hairstylist #makeup #makeupminsk #макияжглаз #макияжминск #вечерниймакияж #свадебнымакияжминск #макияжневесты #вечернийобраз #празднечныйобраз #makeupartist #hairartist
29 seconds ago
- Loving this cute pony done by our stylist Melissa! ✨
☎️ Huntington (631) 223.7101
☎️ Woodbury (516) 864.2777
1 minute ago
- Zaporozhye, Ukraine
- 🎃 Хочешь крутой образ в ночь Хеллоуина??🎃
Тогда пиши @romashka_hair, и я помогу сделать эту ночь страшно красивой😉 .
🌼Ваш мастер Татьяна @romashka_hair 🌼
#свадебнаяприческа #свадьба2018 #выпускнаяприческа #свадьбазапорожье #прически #укладка #локоны #кудри #hair #hairstyle #hairstylist #ялюблюсвоюработу #укладка #romashka_hair
#makeup #работа #студия #образ #модель #работы2018 #счастье
#осень #хеллоуин #страшнаяночь🎃😱🎃 #ночьскидок #жуть #образ #гримм #гриммнахеллоуин
49 seconds ago
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Chic for the fall😍😍😍 On today’s special client, (my mom) I decided to do a textured lob and some baby lights to break up a lot of the dark and redness she had. We will try to get lighter though more sessions.⚡️
8 minutes ago
- Are You The Authority Behind Your Chair? **If you don’t quite feel this way, don’t worry- You will soon!** As a service provider, and a business owner it is important to set yourself up as an authority in your area, but also in the salon.
Look at it this way….. For the most part your clients don’t know what they want.
They may have an idea, they may have a starting point, somewhere they think they want to go, but that’s usually it.
The other thing that we need to remember is that they have probably received advice from their friends, co-workers, kids, husband etc- and really honestly- rarely know what they SHOULD want when it comes to their hair.
They are looking for you to guide them and show them what will be best for them.
Or better yet, they are looking for you to give them the tools to make the right decision on their own. Educate them, and inspire them.
Your clients want to go to the authority on “cutting curly hair”, or “colour” or whatever you LOVE doing the most!
They want to go to the best.
This is missed by a lot of stylists and salon owners.
They see themselves as a service provider, rather than an expert in your field.
So, you ask your clients what they want you to do.
And then, you execute….. Or even worse- you try to execute something that won’t work that well for a certain hair type, texture etc - and then you are left feeling less confidant.
Your clients don’t want a blind follower.
They want the authority.
Someone to tell them what shape is best for their facial features, what colours look best on their skin tone, what style will suit their lifestyle, and which products/tools they need at home to duplicate your work!
Someone who can tell them that ACTUALLY, they need to change their haircut, or their color is just not quite right anymore.
When we adopt an authority mindset, and see ourselves as leaders.
We must use every opportunity we have to guide our clients and consult with them on how they are going to get the best results.
It is important to feel confident, and give our clients valuable information they can use it in a practical way.
2 minutes ago
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- L I G H T E N U P Already 💫 Are you looking to Brighten up your Tresses for the Holidays? Schedule NOW! 🌟 Appointments in November & December are going super F-A-S-T 💨 Hair by @hairbyamilee & @noah.bleach
1 minute ago