Latest #foodphotographer Posts
- I år skal vi ikke ha baketorg i butikken, fortalte en butikksjef meg. Vi brenner inne med varene, fortsatte han. Trist, tenkte jeg. Vi satser heller på industribakte julekaker, avsluttet han.
Jeg får ta på meg «surstoffmaska» selv før jeg hjelper andre, besluttet jeg. Så denne julen er det ikke mormors julekaker de oppskrytte kommer til å fråtse i - det er mine💃 Følg meg på veien mot egenbakte julekaker i stories frem til jul❤️
2 minutes ago
- This red velvet tart (recipe 👇🏾) is one of my favourite recipes of 2018, and I totally plan to make it again soon, when time allows...
Its a crazy time of the year, and as always my list seems to be ever growing and I’m consciously trying that to balance that with having time and space. It’s a balancing act I’m sure you know well! I’m swapping caffeine for extra herbal tea, practicing yoga every chance I get, massaging/inhaling essential oils, taking adaptogens and remembering to breath. How do you stay grounded this time of the year? .
Ingredients for crust.
1.5 cups desiccated coconut
1/3 cup buckwheat (I prefer activated)
1/3 cup salted cacao protein powder
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
60g cacao butter, melted
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1. Grease a large cake flan with coconut oil (mine was a 20cm deep dish). Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well. Press mixture into flan tin, taking time to spread it evenly. Set in freezer while preparing the filling.
Filling ingredients .
1 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked 2-4 hours then drained
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
25g cacao butter, melted
1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
3/4 cup raspberries
1/2 c nut milk
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp velvet latte powder (I used nutra organic)
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour into base and set in freezer for 4+ hours.
2. Remove from freezer and decorate as desired (I used strawberries dipped in vegan white choc). Allow to defrost for 15-30 mins before serving.
12 minutes ago
- my little family trip last week had me itching to get back into the kitchen again this week. but i guess life has other plans sometimes 🤷🏼♀️ i’m not getting to complain though, because i actually love that i enjoy my job, it just means that my time available to spend in the kitchen has disappeared a bit recently. so i’m just going to thank myself for always freezing a few pieces of everything i bake so at least i can still eat all the yummy things. definitely going to enjoy a slice of this choc orange protein brownie loaf with some toasted coconut @halotopau for dessert tonight. 🙋🏼♀️ that’s my idea of a good saturday night. and who knows, maybe i’ll watch some Harry Potter too if i’m feeling real crazy. 😏
CHOC ORANGE PROTEIN BROWNIE LOAF
- chia egg (10g + 40ml water)
- peanut butter (120g) @mayversfood
- applesauce (120g)
- orange juice (40ml)
- orange zest (10g)
- almond milk (70ml)
- apple cider vinegar (1tsp)
- @macromike original PB protein powder (60g)
- coconut flour (35g)
- cacao powder (20g)
- baking soda (1/2 tsp)
prepare chia egg by mixing the chia and water together and set aside to thicken. preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius and prepare a loaf tin by lining with baking paper.
in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, applesauce, orange juice, orange zest, almond milk and apple cider vinegar until smooth. add in the chia egg, mix again and set aside.
in a seperate bowl mix together the protein powder, coconut flour, cacao powder and baking soda, making sure to break up any clumps.
add the bowl of dry ingredients into the large bowl of wet. fold together until everything is well combined, try not to overmix.
spread mixture into prepared loaf tin and bake for 35mins. allow loaf to cool completely before slicing. store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to a month. 🍫🍊 #mainlymonicarecipes
17 minutes ago
- Old Delhi Market
- **CHOLE KULCHE** This is one of the famous chole kulche place in Old Delhi. Famous for its ‘Patte wale’ chole kulche 👍🏽 #ChatoriDiaries
Where: Ashok Chole Kulche wale, Nai Sadak, Old Delhi
Meanwhile keep following @chatoridiaries for Food Adventures 😉
30 minutes ago