Latest #chicken Posts
- Timmins, Ontario
- Pulled chicken Nachos done in the cast iron pan on the Traeger! .
52 seconds ago
- Day 62: its chicken monday! Love these photos of chicks hiding under their mum. The red hen looks like it's securing her youth. The background looks like it's in a the chicken run. I rate it 8.37202/10.⠀
This photo was submitted by @daisy_fraoich_
Submit your photos for a rating next week!
6 minutes ago
- Is it me or does this look like Thanksgiving ? 🤤
#Repost @mealpreprecipes with @get_repost
Maple Dijon Chicken Meal Prep Bowls😋😋 @mealpreprecipes
Via @greenhealthycooking ❤️
* 1 sliced onion
* 4 cups cubed sweet potato (about 2 large sweet potatoes)
* 4 cups halved brussels sprouts (about 2 lbs)
* 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* 2 Tbsp real maple syrup
* 2 large chicken breasts
* avocado oil
* poultry seasoning (see blog post to compare ingredients of mine)
* 1 cup pecan halves
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Add mustard, olive oil and maple syrup to a large bowl and whisk together until well combines.
3. Add sliced onion, cubed sweet potato, and halved brussels sprouts to the bowl and toss until every piece of vegetable is covered in sauce from all sides.
4. Place vegetables evenly in one layer onto a large baking sheet and roast for approximately 25 minutes strirring 2 or 3 times in between to avoid from burning.
5. Right after adding the vegetables to the oven, place 2 chicken breasts on a separate baking sheet, drizzle with a little oil and season generously with poultry seasoning. Then add to the oven with the vegetables for about 20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
6. Remove everything from the oven and sitr pecan halves and dried cranberries into the roasted vegetables.
7. Divide all ingredients amongst 4 meal prep bowls and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
#mealprep #mealprepping #foodprep #foodprepping #healthy #healthyfood #delicious #easyrecipes #cleaneating #chicken
3 minutes ago