Search Hashtag & User

#animalphoto Instagram Story & Photos & Videos

Latest #animalphoto Posts

Advertisements

Advertisements

  • (@vesti_kesha) Instagram Profile @vesti_kesha
  • К зиме готовы!Вот так Кеша сейчас гуляет,хотя связан комплект ему давненько.Теперь и не вяжу,доносить бы то,что нашила и навязала#кешиныпрогулки #vesti_kesha #одеждасобакам#моилюбимки#кхс #animalphoto
  • К зиме готовы!Вот так Кеша сейчас гуляет,хотя связан комплект ему  давненько.Теперь и не вяжу,доносить бы то,что нашила и навязала#кешиныпрогулки#vesti_kesha#одеждасобакам#моилюбимки#кхс#animalphoto
  •  3  0 19 minutes ago

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

  • (@valentina.art.paris) Instagram Profile @valentina.art.paris
  • When I used to eat meat, I hardly ever thought about where my food came from. I thought about things as healthy-unhealthy, yummy-disgusting, tender-tough, cheap-expensive. Chicken was always the cheaper, healthier option. Always on a quest to lose weight, I ate quite a lot of chicken. Never did I think about the animal. It was just a piece of protein on my plate. Not muscle of a living being. Never did I think about what the chicken wanted. And before someone says “chickens are stupid, they don’t even know life”. We don’t know that much about chickens. Chickens are smart in their own animal way. They can recognize humans and other chickens. They communicate with each other. They feel pain and distress and fear. They can play and run and sunbathe. While it may not look like ‘they love life’... well, they’re not human. They enjoy life their own way. We love cats, even though they are miserable bastards, don’t we? Chickens are clever. They have social structures. Just because we don’t understand them doesn’t mean we can ignore them.
    99% of chickens in the United States come from factory farms. Chances are, unless you are VERY careful about only eating the expensive 1%, you are supporting factory farming. And I know that none of us want to do that. If you want to start somewhere, start by voting factory farms OUT. If you eat chicken, spend a little more and eat it less often and only from those small farms. If you can, visit those farms. There are a lot of loopholes and ‘free-range’ doesn’t always mean they’re happy and free.
    Remember that animal agriculture is a business. It is in their interest to breed animals to grow fast and kills fast. Most chickens don’t make it past 6 weeks. Just like most pigs don’t live past 6-9 months. They are still babies. And whether it’s factory farming or a small family farm, it’s in their interest to sell them young.
    I don’t support eating animals. I definitely don’t support eating babies. Think about it. We have another choice. #crueltyfree
  • When I used to eat meat, I hardly ever thought about where my food came from. I thought about things as healthy-unhealthy, yummy-disgusting, tender-tough, cheap-expensive. Chicken was always the cheaper, healthier option. Always on a quest to lose weight, I ate quite a lot of chicken. Never did I think about the animal. It was just a piece of protein on my plate. Not muscle of a living being. Never did I think about what the chicken wanted. And before someone says “chickens are stupid, they don’t even know life”. We don’t know that much about chickens. Chickens are smart in their own animal way. They can recognize humans and other chickens. They communicate with each other. They feel pain and distress and fear. They can play and run and sunbathe. While it may not look like ‘they love life’... well, they’re not human. They enjoy life their own way. We love cats, even though they are miserable bastards, don’t we? Chickens are clever. They have social structures. Just because we don’t understand them doesn’t mean we can ignore them. 
99% of chickens in the United States come from factory farms. Chances are, unless you are VERY careful about only eating the expensive 1%, you are supporting factory farming. And I know that none of us want to do that. If you want to start somewhere, start by voting factory farms OUT. If you eat chicken, spend a little more and eat it less often and only from those small farms. If you can, visit those farms. There are a lot of loopholes and ‘free-range’ doesn’t always mean they’re happy and free. 
Remember that animal agriculture is a business. It is in their interest to breed animals to grow fast and kills fast. Most chickens don’t make it past 6 weeks. Just like most pigs don’t live past 6-9 months. They are still babies. And whether it’s factory farming or a small family farm, it’s in their interest to sell them young. 
I don’t support eating animals. I definitely don’t support eating babies. Think about it. We have another choice. #crueltyfree
  •  4  1 1 hour ago

Advertisements